Monday, January 31, 2011

An Ode to a Lump of Concrete Full of Squishy Meatbags

I just looked out my window and looked upon the familiar, nay, aethereal glow of Bristol in the distance, and it gives me a sort of comfort. Whatever darkness dwelling denizens of the dreary my mind may fabricate during the night, I can stay safe in the knowledge that life still exists out there. Bristol is my life line, my miner's canary. So thank you Bristol, for while you might recieve some hate from your aclimatised populus, you have a place in my heart. You gave me Trip-Hop, the original 2 series of Skins. You gave me memories I shall forever cherish and friends that I doubt I will fast forget.

But most importantly you give me advanced warning for when the whatever apocalypse/uprising eventually gets underway. Keep those lights lit, people.

Yours ever watching the skyline for plumes of smoke,


^ This guy           

0 comments: