Friday, January 28, 2011

The Diary Of James (Acoustic Version)

Finally, my exams are over, well, at least until the summer exam season. Rather considerately a cold decided to hold off until they were over. I was in my last exam, physics, and I could feel my throat getting rougher. It was like the cold was peering over my shoulder as I discussed gravitational fields and capacitors whispering "I've played nice kid. I've been fair. Now it's time to pay your dues."

But I have created a concoction involving paracetamol crushed to a cocaine like consistency mixed into a warm squash drink, so I press on. Yeah, I have a cold, whatever. Exams are over, I think I did pretty well and that's damn a sweet feeling to have. Got started on the next physics unit already, and that's pretty awesome. But more to the point, it's good news for you pokemon fans. Already I am restarting my writing and planning of events to come. Some time at the start of February (after two of my players have done their psychology exams) sessions will restart, and that means more recordings, more laughs, and a new player! Excitement.


Anyway, hopefully with exams out the way updates will return as normal. Scratch that. Hopefully updates will maintain some semblence of consistency. That said, I've never maintained a blog this long without quitting, so that's a positive. Since this wasn't much of an update, per se, I suppose some kind of complimentary present is in order. So here's an old picture of me apparently looking like David Tennant.

Careful observers will see a guy in a yellow Star Trek uniform in the background.


Have a good week.

0 comments: