Sunday, March 13, 2011

The 30 Day Song Challenge - Day 6 - A song that reminds you of somewhere

This one is more of an artist as a whole, and again a bunch of artists could fall into the same catagory for the very same reason. The somewhere in question is the apartment my parents used to own in Portugal when I was very small. The reason is that they used to play these particular artists all the time as we didn't always being over too many CDs, and my parents, being the music loving people they are just played whatever they had. It is probably this that lead me to enjoy this sort of music, thus starting off my life long passion with the auditory arts. Out of these artists, including such greats as Bowie, B.B King, Iggy Pop, and Neil Young, I choose, for no particular reason, the chilled, the powerful, the legendary Lewis Allan "Lou" Reed.

Enjoy, bébé.


0 comments: